Information Technology (402) Term 1 Sample Paper for class 9 2021-22
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (SUBJECT CODE 402) CLASS IX (SESSION 2021-2022)
SAMPLE QUESTION PAPER FOR TERM -1
Max. Time Allowed: 60 Minutes (1 Hrs.) Max. Marks: 25
For Term 2 Check Here:
1. Please read the instructions carefully
2. This Question Paper is divided into 03 sections, viz., Section A, Section B and Section C.
3. Section A is of 05 marks and has 06 questions on Employability Skills.
4. Section B is of 15 marks and has 20 questions on Subject Specific Skills.
5. Section C is of 05 marks and has 07 competency-based questions.
6. Do as per the instructions given in the respective sections.
7. Marks allotted are mentioned against each section/question.
8. All questions must be attempted in the correct order
Answer any 5 questions out of the given 6 questions on Employability Skills (1 x 5 = 5 marks)
1.Which of the following is NOT classified as nonverbal communication?
b) Eye Contact
c) Body language
2.The means by which the message is sent is called _________.
3. It refers to a state of psychological tension and discomfort originating from unforeseen, difficult, confusing and challenging situations.
a) Stress Management
b) Time Management
c) Personality Confidence
d) Self Management
4.Realistic belief and trust of an individual in one’s own judgement, capabilities and worthiness is __________.
d) Team Player
5.The elementary unit of memory is ______________.
d) Kilo Byte
6.__________ means an attempt to acquire a sensitive information such as username, password, etc.
Answer any 15 questions out of the given 20 questions (1 x 15 = 15 marks)
7. Which of the following key move the Text cursor to the beginning of the line?
8. Which of the following operation will create duplication of table?
a) Deleting a table
b) Copying a table
c) Moving a table
d) Creating a table
9.Which tab is used to add Header in a document?
10.____________ bar is located at the top of the window and shows the nama of Currently opened document.
a) Menu bar
b) Title bar
c) Status bar
d) Navigation bar
11.____ shortcut key is used for Undo.
12.Which is NOT a type of alignment in Word Processor?
13._____ refers to the facts or raw material, which are processed to get the information.
d) Processed Data
14.In the Home Row Approach, also called Horizontal Approach, all the _______ fingers of both the hands rest on Home Keys during the keyboard operation..
15.__________ is the area where the text to be typed is displayed.
a) Text Area
c) Text box
d) Text Panel
16.___________ services mean performing business operations through an outside service provider.
17.________ colour indication stand for right inputs exceeding the acceptable time frame in Rapid Typing Tutor.
18.What is the full form of LMS in context to IT ?
a) Learning Management Software
b) Learner Manufacturing Software
c) Learning Model System
d) Learning Management System
19.A word processor helps us to look up synonyms and antonyms in the _______ option.
a) Spell Check
c) Find and Replace
d) Look up Wizard
20.The default orientation of the page is ______________ in Word processor.
b) Print Layout
21.A ___________ is an arrangement of rows and columns.
22.Which of the following a way of selecting a word in Word processor using mouse?
a) Single Click
b) Double Click
c) Triple Click
23. ITeS is also called ___________ that cover the entire operations which exploit Information Technology for improving the efficiency of an organisation.
a) web-enabled services
b) web page
c) computer services
24.‘F’ and ‘J’ are called as ______________________ keys.
25. There should be at least ___________ cm of distance between your eyes and the screen.
26. The ______________ is the one which displays the result of the lessons which has been already completed.
a) Lesson Editor
b) Navigation Tree
c) Statistics Window
d) Result Window
SECTION C (COMPETENCY BASED QUESTIONS)
Answer any 5 questions out of the given 6 questions (1 x 5 = 5 marks)
27.Mr. Rajan wants to write x2 . But when he writes this, it shows x2. Which option he should use to get 2 at its proper place?
d) Change Case
28. Rashi is an accountant. She wants to take out the printout of the balance sheet widthwise. Which option she should use to print the document so that the height of the page is less than its width?
d) Tab Settings
29. Garima has created a document in Word Processor. She wants to give headings in bold text but her mouse is not working. Can you suggest her the shortcut key through which she can perform this task from the keyboard?
30. Dr. Akshat is a medical pratitioner. He needs to perform a surgery for his patient. For that, he is required to monitor the heartbeat of the patient. Which device would be most suitable for this purpose?
31. Himanshu is practicing to type on a notepad. By mistake, he has written a wrong spelling. Now, he wants to delete the wrongly typed word from the left side of the cursor. Which key he will use to accomplish the task?
32. Gautam has prepared a project for his school in a Word Processor. In his document, he wants the change the all the occurrences of the word “when” to be changed to “where”. Which option of the word processor he will use to complete the task?
a) Change Case
c) Find and Replace
33. Namita’s teacher asked her to practice the keystrokes of numeric keypad. She noticed that the keypad works in dual mode. Identify the key that helps in changing the mode from numeric to arrow keys:
a) Scroll Lock
b) Caps Lock
c) Num Lock
d) Alt Key
For Term 2 Check Here: