Information Technology (402) Term 1 Sample Paper for class 10 2021-22
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (SUBJECT CODE 402)
CLASS X (SESSION 2021-2022)
SAMPLE QUESTION PAPER FOR TERM -1
Max. Time Allowed: 60 Minutes (1 Hrs.) Max. Marks: 25
1. Please read the instructions carefully
2. This Question Paper is divided into 03 sections, viz., Section A, Section B and Section C.
3. Section A is of 05 marks and has 06 questions on Employability Skills.
4. Section B is of 15 marks and has 20 questions on Subject Specific Skills.
5. Section C is of 05 marks and has 07 competency-based questions.
6. Do as per the instructions given in the respective sections.
7. Marks allotted are mentioned against each section/question.
8. All questions must be attempted in the correct order
Answer any 5 questions out of the given 6 questions on Employability Skills (1 x 5 = 5 marks)
1. __________feedback is specific information, in the form of written comments or verbal conversations that help the learner understand what she or he needs to do in order to improve.
a) Descriptive ✓
2. ____________communication is the use of body language, gestures and facial expressions to convey information to others.
c) Non-Verbal ✓
3. Sonika gets up at 6 am and goes for her hobby classes. Then she comes back home and finishes her homework before going to school. She does all work by herself. No one tells her to do so. This is called ___________.
b) Self-Motivation ✓
4. High expectations from self can leave one with chronic anxiety and stress, thus leading to stress.
c) Mental ✓
5.A __________ operating system is a computing environment that reacts to input within a specific period of time.
a) Single User
c) Real Time ✓
6.Identify the measure to protect computer from threats and viruses:
a) Sharing password with friends
b) Allow anyone to use your device
c) Use Antivirus ✓
d) Leave computer without logging out
Computer 402 Class 10 Sample Paper 2021-2022
Answer any 15 questions out of the given 20 questions (1 x 15 = 15 marks)
7.When you apply a ____________, you apply a group of formatting effects together in one single step.
b) Style ✓
8.Which function cannot be performed through Subtotal in a Spreadsheet?
d) Percentage ✓
9.In a document, __________ refers to the vertical or horizontal placement of a graphic in relation to the chosen anchor point.
c) Alignment ✓
d) Text Wrapping
10.A_________ is a model that you use to create other documents.
a) Template ✓
d) Copy Paste
11._________________ styles in a text document affect selected text within a paragraph, such as the font and size of text, or bold and italic formats.
12.To repeat the graphic across the entire background area, we need to select option in word processor.
a) Tile ✓
13.Scenarios are a tool to test questions.
b) Goal Seek
c) What-if ✓
d) Drop Down
14.___________ is particularly useful when creating a watermark or when wrapping the image in the background in a document.
a) Transparency ✓
15.It refers to a cell or a range of cells on a worksheet and can be used to find the values or data that you want formula to calculate.
d) Cell Reference ✓
16.__________, totals/adds data arranged in an array—that is, a group of cells with labels for columns and/or rows Which step one must should follow before using the Subtotal option?
b) Rename Data
c) Filter Data
d) Subtotal ✓
17.A ______ hyperlink contains the full address of the destination file or web page.
b) Absolute ✓
18.Which of the following is more elaborate form of Goal Seek?
c) Solver ✓
19._________ means combining data in a spreadsheet from different worksheets into master worksheet
b) Consolidating ✓
20.An __________ link will stop working only if the target is moved while a__________ link will stop working only if the start and target locations change relative to each other.
a) absolute, fixed
c) absolute, relative ✓
d) permanent, absolute
21.Database servers are referred to as _______________.
b) Back-ends ✓
22.A table is a set of data elements that is organized using a model of vertical ___________ and horizontal ____________.
a) Rows, Tables
b) Columns, Rows ✓
c) Rows, Columns
d) Forms, Reports
23._______________ include fonts, alignment, borders, background, number formats (for example, currency, date, number), and cell protection in document.
a) Cell Style ✓
b) Numbering Style
c) Paragraph Style
d) Character Style
24.By default, sheets tab are present at the __________ of the spreadsheet.
b) Bottom ✓
25.The cell reference in a spreadsheet for cell range B2 to F15 is _____________.
c) B2:F15 ✓
26.____________ controls how graphics are stacked upon each other or relative to the text.
a) Arrangement ✓
SECTION C (COMPETENCY BASED QUESTIONS)
Answer any 5 questions out of the given 6 questions (1 x 5 = 5 marks)
27.Millennium University is organizing a reunion meet for their alumnae students. For this purpose, university wants to send the invite to all these students with their different addresses. Which feature of the Word Processor University should use to accomplish the task?
a) Mail Merge ✓
d) Data Source
Information Technology code 402 class 10 sample paper 2021-22
28. Prisha is a book editor. She wants to change the indentation of all paragraphs, and change the font of all titles in the book. Which feature she should use to make the task easy?
a) Styles ✓
c) Table of content
29. Gaurav has inserted an image in a document. He wants to remove the unwanted area of the image. Which option of the word processor he will use to complete the task?
a) Clip art
c) Crop ✓
30. Hema is a chartered accountant. She used to maintain the accounts in a spreadsheet on everyday basis. There are number of steps which she needs to follow every time. Can you suggest her a feature of spreadsheet through which she can perform these tasks quickly without repeating the steps every time?
a) Record Changes
b) Track Changes
c) Goal Seek
d) Using Macros ✓
31. Raj has created a worksheet where he has added all the information of his employees. He wants every employee to go through the worksheet and update their address and phone number, if required. He also would like to know the changes done by his employees. Which feature of spreadsheet he should enable to see the changes made by his employees?
b) Link Workbook
c) Change Worksheet
d) Track Changes ✓
32. Akshat wants to store a huge amount information about his firm in a database. Which type of table organization would be most suitable for this purpose?
b) Flat File
c) Either Relational or Flat file ✓
33. Sunita is making a project in spreadsheets. Her friend has told her how to rename a spreadsheet as it will help her identify the worksheet data easily. She was very excited and told the same to her brother. Her brother told her that in spreadsheets(OpenOffice, a worksheet can be renamed using __________ ways.
b) 3 ✓